Calcasieu power station
From Global Energy Monitor
|Part of the Global Gas Plant Tracker, a Global Energy Monitor project.|
Calcasieu power station is a 359-megawatt (MW) natural gas power station in the state of Louisiana, United States.
The map below shows the exact location of the power station in Sulphur, United States.
- Owner: Entergy Louisiana, LLC [100%]
- Parent: Entergy Corporation [100%]
- Location: Sulphur, Calcasieu, Louisiana, United States
- Coordinates: 30.1608, -93.3450 (exact)
- Gross generating capacity (operating): 359 MW
Articles and Resources
- "U.S. Energy Information Administration, Form EIA-860 detailed data with previous form data (EIA-860A/860B), 2018". Archived from the original on November 16, 2019. Retrieved September 10, 2021.
- Legal Entity Identifier (LEI) 4XM3TW50JULSLG8BNC79. Global Legal Entity Identifier Foundation
- "U.S. Energy Information Administration, Preliminary Monthly Electric Generator Inventory (November 2019)". Archived from the original on June 12, 2020. Retrieved September 10, 2021.