Caledonia power station
From Global Energy Monitor
|Part of the Global Gas Plant Tracker, a Global Energy Monitor project.|
Caledonia power station is an 801-megawatt (MW) natural gas power station in the state of Mississippi, United States.
The map below shows the exact location of the power station in Steens, United States.
- Owner: GE Energy Financial Services [100%]
- Parent: General Electric Company [100%]
- Location: Steens, Lowndes, Mississippi, United States
- Coordinates: 33.6464, -88.2717 (exact)
- Gross generating capacity (operating): 801 MW
Articles and Resources
- "U.S. Energy Information Administration, Form EIA-860 detailed data with previous form data (EIA-860A/860B), 2018". Archived from the original on November 16, 2019. Retrieved September 10, 2021.
- "www.gecapital.com/energy-financial-services". Archived from the original on September 22, 2021.
- "U.S. Energy Information Administration, Preliminary Monthly Electric Generator Inventory (November 2019)". Archived from the original on June 12, 2020. Retrieved September 10, 2021.