Calgary Energy Centre
From Global Energy Monitor
|Part of the Global Gas Plant Tracker, a Global Energy Monitor project.|
Calgary Energy Centre is a 320-megawatt (MW) natural gas power station in the province of Alberta, Canada.
The map below shows the exact location of the power station in Calgary, Canada.
- Owner: Enmax Corporation [100%]
- Parent: The City of Calgary [100%]
- Location: Calgary, Alberta, Canada
- Coordinates: 51.1805, -113.9373 (exact)
- Gross generating capacity (operating): 320 MW
Articles and Resources
- "Calgary Energy Centre". www.enmax.com. Archived from the original on June 3, 2021. Retrieved January 29, 2022.
- "Our Companies". www.enmax.com. Archived from the original on June 3, 2021. Retrieved January 29, 2022.
- "PowerPlantsAllGE100MW_NorthAmerica_201708.xlsx". North American Cooperation on Energy Information (NACEI). August 1, 2017. Archived from the original on May 14, 2021. Retrieved May 14, 2021.
- Global Energy Observatory ID 41104, accessed January 2022