Calumet Energy Team power station
From Global Energy Monitor
|Part of the Global Gas Plant Tracker, a Global Energy Monitor project.|
Calumet Energy Team power station is a 312-megawatt (MW) natural gas power station in the state of Illinois, United States.
The map below shows the exact location of the power station in Chicago, United States.
- Owner: Engie North America [100%]
- Parent: Engie SA [100%]
- Location: Chicago, Cook, Illinois, United States
- Coordinates: 41.6835, -87.5563 (exact)
- Gross generating capacity (operating): 312 MW
Articles and Resources
- "U.S. Energy Information Administration, Form EIA-860 detailed data with previous form data (EIA-860A/860B), 2018". Archived from the original on November 16, 2019. Retrieved September 10, 2021.
- "www.leicode.be/leicert/?lei=549300EWWW0HKVM0OU09". Archived from the original on September 17, 2021.
- "U.S. Energy Information Administration, Preliminary Monthly Electric Generator Inventory (November 2019)". Archived from the original on June 12, 2020. Retrieved September 10, 2021.