Cambridge Station power plant
From Global Energy Monitor
|Part of the Global Gas Plant Tracker, a Global Energy Monitor project.|
Cambridge Station power plant is a 169-megawatt (MW) natural gas power station in the state of Minnesota, United States.
The map below shows the exact location of the power station in Cambridge, United States.
- Owner: Great River Energy [100%]
- Parent: Great River Energy [100%]
- Location: Cambridge, Isanti, Minnesota, United States
- Coordinates: 45.6010, -93.2081 (exact)
- Gross generating capacity (operating): 169 MW
Articles and Resources
- "greatriverenergy.com/making-electricity/cambridge-station/". Archived from the original on September 17, 2021.
- "greatriverenergy.com/". Archived from the original on August 26, 2021.
- "U.S. Energy Information Administration, Preliminary Monthly Electric Generator Inventory (November 2019)". Archived from the original on June 12, 2020. Retrieved September 10, 2021.