Camden Plant Holdings power station
From Global Energy Monitor
|Part of the Global Gas Plant Tracker, a Global Energy Monitor project.|
Camden Plant Holdings power station is a 173-megawatt (MW) natural gas power station in the state of New Jersey, United States.
The map below shows the exact location of the power station in Camden, United States.
- Owner: Camden Plant Holdings, L.L.C. [100%]
- Parent: Riverstone Holdings LLC [100%]
- Location: Camden, Camden, New Jersey, United States
- Coordinates: 39.9175, -75.1192 (exact)
- Gross generating capacity (operating): 173 MW
Articles and Resources
- "U.S. Energy Information Administration, Form EIA-860 detailed data with previous form data (EIA-860A/860B), 2018". Archived from the original on November 16, 2019. Retrieved September 10, 2021.
- "www.talenenergy.com/generation/pjm-fossil/". Archived from the original on September 2, 2021.
- "www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/riverstone-completes-acquisition-of-talen-energy-corporation-300373642.html". Archived from the original on September 17, 2021.
- "www.riverstonellc.com/media/1280/2020_riverstone_esgreport.pdf" (PDF). Archived (PDF) from the original on September 22, 2021.
- "U.S. Energy Information Administration, Preliminary Monthly Electric Generator Inventory (November 2019)". Archived from the original on June 12, 2020. Retrieved September 10, 2021.