Campo de Gibraltar power station
From Global Energy Monitor
|Part of the Global Gas Plant Tracker, a Global Energy Monitor and Center for Media and Democracy project.|
Campo de Gibraltar power station is a 780-megawatt (MW) gas-fired power plant in the province of Cadiz, Spain.
The map below shows the location of the power station in San Roque, the province of Cadiz, Spain.
- Sponsor: Puente Mayorga Generacion S.L.U.
- Parent company: Cepsa
- Location: San Roque, the province of Cadiz, Spain
- Coordinates: 36.1834, -5.3933 (exact)
- Gross generating capacity (operating): 780 MW
Articles and Resources
- Global Power Plant Database v.1.2.0, ID WRI1006292 World Resources Institute, June 2019
- La planta Puente Mayorga Cepsa
- ENTSO-E Transparency Platform, ID 18WCAMGI10-12-CK accessed November 2019
- Spanish Electricity System 2018 Report Red Eléctrica de España, August 1, 2019
- World Electric Power Plants database S&P Global Platts, June 2019
- Open Power Plants Database, ID g_18WCAMGI10-12-CK European Commission Joint Research Centre, version 0.91
- ENTSO-E Transparency Platform, ID 18WCAMGI20-12-CC accessed November 2019
- Open Power Plants Database, ID g_18WCAMGI20-12-CC European Commission Joint Research Centre, version 0.91