Cangzhou LNG Terminal
|This article is part of the Global Fossil Infrastructure Tracker, a project of Global Energy Monitor.|
Cangzhou LNG Terminal (金建佳沧州黄骅港LNG接收站), also called the Huanghua Port LNG Terminal, is a proposed LNG terminal in Huanghua Port, Cangzhou, Hebei, China.
- Owner: Pacific Oil&Gas Co 40%; Xintian Green Energy Co 30%; The Hong Kong and China Gas Company 20%; Cangzhou Port Affair Bureau 5%; Ganzhou Maokang Investment 5%
- Location: Huanghua Port, Cangzhou, Hebei, China
- Coordinates: 38.365118, 117.793201 (exact)
- Capacity: 3 mtpa, 0.43 bcfd
- Status: Proposed
- Type: Import
- Start Year:
Note: mtpa = million tonnes per year; bcfd = billion cubic feet per day
The project received a positive environmental impact assessment (EIA) in December 2019.
Articles and resources
- 沧州液化天然气（LNG）接收站项目环境影响评价第一次公示, BHNA, Dec. 17, 2019