Cangzhou Lingang Sanling Metal Co., Ltd. plant
|This article is part of the |
Global Steel Plant Tracker, a project of Global Energy Monitor.
The map below shows the location of the steel plant in Lingang Economic Development District, Cangzhou City, Hebei Province, China.
According to the announcement of capacity replacement, the company plans to build two 70-ton alloy steel electric furnaces, which are expected to be put into operation in December 2024, and one 100-ton electric furnaces will be eliminated at the same time.
- Private/State ownership: private
- Parent company: Cangzhou Lingang Sanling Metal Co., Ltd. 
- Owner: Cangzhou Lingang Sanling Metal Co., Ltd. 
- Other language plant name: 沧州临港三菱金属制品有限公司 (Chinese)
- Location: Lingang Economic Development District, Cangzhou City, Hebei Province, China
- GPS Coordinates: 38.311738, 117.457779 (exact)
- Plant status: operating
- Start year: 1995 (age 27–28)
- Production capacities (thousand tonnes per annum):
- Crude steel: 1000 (EAF)
- Steel product category: finished rolled
- Steel products: bar, round bar
- Steel sector end users:
- Steelmaking process: electric
- Primary steel production equipment: 1 electric arc furnaces (EAF) (1x100-tonne)
Articles and resources