Cangzhou power station
|This article is part of the CoalSwarm coverage of China and coal|
Cangzhou power station (华润电力沧州热电公司) is a 660-megawatt (MW) coal-fired power plant in Hebei Province, China.
The map below shows the location of the plant, in Yunhe District, Cangzhou Prefecture, Hebei Province.
Background on Plant
Cangzhou power station is a two-unit coal-fired, heat, cooling and electricity combined generation power plant with a total capacity of 660 MW. The plant was completed in 2007, and is owned by China Resources.
- Sponsor: China Resources Power Holdings
- Parent company: China Resources
- Location: Yunhe District, Cangzhou Prefecture, Hebei Province, China
- Coordinates: 38.366422, 116.8167846 (exact)
- Status: Operating
- Gross capacity: 660 MW (Units 1 & 2: 330 MW)
- Type: Subcritical
- In service: 2007
- Coal type:
- Coal source:
- Source of financing: