Canton Gas Pipeline
|This article is part of the Global Fossil Infrastructure Tracker, a project of Global Energy Monitor.|
Canton Gas Pipeline is a natural gas pipeline in Oklahoma, USA.
The pipeline is in Oklahoma, USA, running from Woods County, Oklahoma into the STACK play.
- Operator: SemGroup Corp
- Parent Company:
- Capacity: 200 million cubic feet per day
- Length: 50 miles / 80.5 km
- Diameter: 24-inches
- Cost: US$60 million
- Status: Operating
- Start Year: 2012
The pipeline provides takeaway capacity out of Anadarko Basin. It extends south into the STACK play from a processing plant in Woods County, Oklahoma. The STACK (Sooner Trend, Anadarko Basin, Canadian and Kingfisher Counties) play of northern Oklahoma has generated interest due to its large amount of potential oil and gas reserves within it.
Articles and resources
- Natural Gas Data, Pipeline Projects Energy Information Agency, accessed July 21, 2020
- Cite error: Invalid
<ref>tag; no text was provided for refs named
- Jack Money, A $5.1 billion proposed deal by Energy Transfer LP to acquire Tulsa's SemGroup partners electrified investors Monday The Oklahoman, Sept. 17, 2017
- STACK Play of the Anadarko Basin, Oklahoma, SEG Wiki, accessed July 21, 2020