Caofeidian Works power station
|This article is part of the CoalSwarm coverage of China and coal|
Caofeidian Works power station (首钢曹妃甸发电厂) is a 600-megawatt (MW) coal-fired power plant in Hebei Province, China.
The map below shows the location of the plant, at the Shougang Jingtang Iron & Steel Plant, in Caofeidian District, Tangshan Prefecture, Hebei Province.
Background on Plant
- Sponsor: Shougang Jingtang Iron & Steel
- Parent company: Shougang Group
- Location: Shougang Jingtang Iron & Steel Plant, Caofeidian District, Tangshan Prefecture, Hebei Province, China
- Coordinates: 38.9440646, 118.4930691 (exact)
- Status: Operating
- Gross capacity: 600 MW (Units 1 & 2: 300 MW)
- Type: Subcritical
- In service: 2009
- Coal type:
- Coal source:
- Source of financing:
Articles and resources
- Caofeidian Works Powerplant, Enipedia, accessed Sept. 2015.