Cap des Biches (engine) power station
From Global Energy Monitor
|Part of the Global Gas Plant Tracker, a Global Energy Monitor project.|
Cap des Biches (engine) power station is an 86-megawatt (MW) fuel oil and natural gas power station in Dakar region, Senegal.
The map below shows the exact location of the power station in Rufisque, Senegal.
- Owner: ContourGlobal [100%]
- Parent: ContourGlobal plc [100%]
- Location: Rufisque, Dakar, Senegal
- Coordinates: 14.7190, -17.2970 (exact)
- Gross generating capacity (operating): 86 MW
Articles and Resources
- "Cap des Biches". ContourGlobal. Archived from the original on May 25, 2021. Retrieved January 28, 2022.
- "ContourGlobal". Wikipedia. March 29, 2021. Archived from the original on May 3, 2021. Retrieved May 4, 2021.
- Google Maps