Cape Lambert power station
From Global Energy Monitor
|Part of the |
Global Gas Plant Tracker,
a Global Energy Monitor project.
Cape Lambert power station is a 130-megawatt (MW) operating gas-fired power station in Wickham, Western Australia, Australia.
Table 1: Unit-level details for Cape Lambert power station
|Unit name||Status||Fuel(s)||Capacity (MW)||Technology||CHP||Start year||Retired year|
|1||operating||gas||130 MW||combined cycle||not found||2015||–|
Table 2: Unit-level ownership details for Cape Lambert power station
|1||–||Rio Tinto Australia Pty Ltd[100.0%]||Rio Tinto PLC[100.0%]|
Plant-level captive use details for Cape Lambert power station power station
Table 3: Plant-level location details for Cape Lambert power station
|Plant name||Location||Coordinates (WGS 84)|
|Cape Lambert power station||Wickham, Western Australia, Australia||-20.6488, 117.1407 (exact)|
The map below shows the exact location of the power station.
Articles and Resources
To access additional data, including an interactive map of gas-fired power plants, a downloadable dataset, and summary data, please visit the Global Gas Plant Tracker on the Global Energy Monitor website.
- ↑ CHP = Combined Heat and Power
- ↑ https://web.archive.org/web/20221102064449/http://www.riotinto.com/en/operations/australia/pilbara.
|archive-date=(help); Missing or empty
- ↑ 3.0 3.1 "Rio Tinto installing GE's aeroderivative gas turbines to drive expansion of Western Australian mining operations - GE News". Archived from the original on November 17, 2021. Retrieved January 20, 2022.
- ↑ 4.0 4.1 4.2 4.3 4.4 "Cape Lambert Power Station EPCM - Clough". Booth Welsh. Archived from the original on November 8, 2021. Retrieved January 20, 2022.
- ↑ "Australia". Archived from the original on July 12, 2022. Retrieved July 13, 2022.