Carbon Capture and Storage operations and trials in the UK
From Global Energy Monitor
While Carbon Capture and Storage is only at the research and development stage for use with coal-fired power stations, the United Kingdom is aiming to attract subsidies from the European Union for one or possibly two trial projects.
Articles and resources
Related GEM.wiki articles
- Carbon Capture and Storage: Reports and Submissions
- Clean Development Mechanism and Carbon Capture and Storage
- Carbon Capture and Storage operations and trials in the UK
- Alex Morales and Paul Dobson, "Britain Seeks Two of 12 EU-Financed Plants to Capture Carbon", Bloomberg, February 25, 2009.
- Caroline White, "Carbon capture storage around the world: No CCS plants have yet been built but there are many projects in their early stages around the world", Guardian, February 25, 2009.
|This article is a stub. You can help by expanding it.|