Carnduff Midale Oil Pool (Saskatchewan, Canada)
From Global Energy Monitor
|This article is part of the Global Oil and Gas Extraction Tracker, a Global Energy Monitor project.|
Carnduff Midale Pool is an operating oil pool in the province of Saskatchewan in Canada.
The map below shows the exact location of the pool in the province of Saskatchewan in Canada.
- Status: Operating
- Coordinates: 49.1460, -101.8960 (exact)
- Discovery year: 1955
- Production start year:
Production and Reserves
Table 1: Production and Reserves - Carnduff Midale Pool
|Category||Fuel Description||Reserve Classification||Quantity||Units||Data Year||Source|
|cumulative production||oil||Not applicable||35||million bbl||2017|||
|production||oil||Not applicable||0.15||million bbl/y||2017|||
|reserves||oil||original oil in place||107||million bbl||2017|||
- million bbl = million barrels
- million bbl/y = million barrels per year
Articles and Resources
- ↑ 1.0 1.1 1.2 1.3 1.4 1.5 "Saskatchewan Oil and Gas Reserves Summaries". Government of Saskatchewan. Archived from the original on April 20, 2021. Retrieved April 16, 2021.
- ↑ 2.0 2.1 "Saskatchewan Mining and Petroleum GeoAtlas". Government of Saskatchewan. Archived from the original on April 20, 2021. Retrieved April 16, 2021.