Carrington power station
From Global Energy Monitor
|Part of the Global Gas Plant Tracker, a Global Energy Monitor and Center for Media and Democracy project.|
Carrington power station is a 910-megawatt (MW) gas-fired power plant in Lancashire County, United Kingdom.
The map below shows the location of the power station in Carrington, Lancashire County, United Kingdom.
- Sponsor: Electricity Supply Board (ESB)
- Parent company: Electricity Supply Board (ESB)
- Location: Carrington, Lancashire County, United Kingdom
- Coordinates: 53.4377, -2.4101 (exact)
- Gross generating capacity (operating): 910 MW
Articles and Resources
- Digest of UK Energy Statistics (DUKES) United Kingdom Department for Business, Energy & Industrial Strategy
- Legal Entity Identifier (LEI) 635400UFHDIQCDZ6JK11 Global Legal Entity Identifier Foundation, accessed January 2020
- Global Power Plant Database v.1.2.0, ID GBR2000124 World Resources Institute, June 2019