Carroll County Energy power station
From Global Energy Monitor
|Part of the Global Gas Plant Tracker, a Global Energy Monitor project.|
Carroll County Energy power station is an 832-megawatt (MW) natural gas power station in the state of Ohio, United States.
The map below shows the exact location of the power station in Carrollton, United States.
- Owner: Carroll County Energy LLC [100%]
- Parent: Advanced Power AG [unknown %]; Tokyo Electric Power Company (TEPCO) [unknown %]; Chubu Electric Power Co Inc [unknown %]; Prudential [unknown %]; Teachers Insurance and Annuity Association of America (TIAA) [unknown %]
- Location: Carrollton, Carroll, Ohio, United States
- Coordinates: 40.6044, -81.0592 (exact)
- Gross generating capacity (operating): 832 MW
Articles and Resources
- "U.S. Energy Information Administration, Form EIA-860 detailed data with previous form data (EIA-860A/860B), 2018". Archived from the original on November 16, 2019. Retrieved September 10, 2021.
- "carrollcountyenergy.com/about-us/". Archived from the original on September 17, 2021.
- "U.S. Energy Information Administration, Preliminary Monthly Electric Generator Inventory (November 2019)". Archived from the original on June 12, 2020. Retrieved September 10, 2021.