Carseland cogeneration power station
From Global Energy Monitor
|Part of the Global Gas Plant Tracker, a Global Energy Monitor project.|
Carseland cogeneration power station is a 95-megawatt (MW) natural gas power station in the province of Alberta, Canada.
The map below shows the exact location of the power station in Carseland, Canada.
- Owner: TC Energy Corporation [100%]
- Parent: TC Energy Corporation [100%]
- Location: Carseland, Alberta, Canada
- Coordinates: 50.8442, -113.5875 (exact)
- Gross generating capacity (operating): 95 MW
Articles and Resources
- "TC Energy — Carseland Cogeneration Plant". Retrieved January 20, 2022.
- Governance. "TC Energy — Governance". www.tcenergy.com. Archived from the original on November 10, 2021.
- Legal Entity Identifier (LEI) 549300UGKOFV2IWJJG27. Global Legal Entity Identifier Foundation
- "www.tcenergy.com/siteassets/pdfs/power/carseland/transcanada-power-carseland-cogeneration-plant-map.pdf" (PDF). Retrieved January 20, 2022.