Carson cogeneration power station
From Global Energy Monitor
|Part of the Global Gas Plant Tracker, a Global Energy Monitor project.|
Carson cogeneration power station is a 56-megawatt (MW) natural gas power station in the state of California, United States.
The map below shows the exact location of the power station in Carson, United States.
- Owner: CMD Carson LLC [98%]; CMD Carson GP LLC [2%]
- Parent: Enery Holdings LLC [98%]; Enery Holdings LLC [2%]
- Location: Carson, Los Angeles, California, United States
- Coordinates: 33.8759, -118.2491 (exact)
- Gross generating capacity (operating): 56 MW
Articles and Resources
- "U.S. Energy Information Administration, Form EIA-860 detailed data with previous form data (EIA-860A/860B), 2018". Archived from the original on November 16, 2019. Retrieved September 10, 2021.
- "U.S. Energy Information Administration, Preliminary Monthly Electric Generator Inventory (November 2019)". Archived from the original on June 12, 2020. Retrieved September 10, 2021.