Cartagena Refinery power station
From Global Energy Monitor
|Part of the Global Gas Plant Tracker, a Global Energy Monitor and Center for Media and Democracy project.|
Cartagena Refinery power station is a 95-megawatt (MW) gas-fired power plant in the province of Murcia, Spain.
The map below shows the location of the power station in Cartegena, the province of Murcia, Spain.
- Sponsor: Sabic Innovative Plastics España SA
- Parent company: Saudi Basic Industries Corporation
- Location: Cartegena, the province of Murcia, Spain
- Coordinates: 37.7044, -1.0999 (exact)
- Gross generating capacity (operating): 95 MW
Articles and Resources
- Cartagena - Sabic Gas Power Plant
- Emerson upgrades control systems at Iberdrola’s EnergyWorks Cartegena CHP power plant without interrupting supply of steam to neighboring factory | Emerson CA
- Power-Gen Europe: GE supplying gas turbines, power plant services for 10 projects in three European countriesPower Engineering, May 31, 2001