Cartagena power station
|Part of the Global Gas Plant Tracker, a Global Energy Monitor and Center for Media and Democracy project.|
Cartagena power station (Central Termoeléctrica Cartagena) is a 208-megawatt (MW) fuel oil- and gas-fired power station in Bolívar department, Colombia.
The map below shows the exact location of the power station in Cartagena, Bolívar department, Colombia.
- Sponsor: Emgesa SA ESP
- Parent company: Enel
- Location: Cartagena, Bolívar, Colombia
- Coordinates: 10.3555, -75.5109 (exact)
- Gross generating capacity (operating): 208 MW
Articles and Resources
- "Emgesa energy solutions". Enel. Archived from the original on May 3, 2021. Retrieved May 4, 2021.
- "Termocartagena Thermal Power Plant Colombia". Global Energy Observatory. Archived from the original on May 4, 2021. Retrieved May 4, 2021.
- "Annual Report - Enel Américas 2018" (PDF). Enel Américas. December 31, 2018. Archived (PDF) from the original on May 3, 2021. Retrieved May 4, 2021.