Carthage (Haynesville Shale) - Exco Gas Asset (Texas, United States)
|This article is part of the Global Oil and Gas Extraction Tracker, a Global Energy Monitor project.|
Carthage (Haynesville Shale) - Exco Asset is an operating gas asset in the state of Texas in the United States. For all assets in Texas, the asset name is based on the name of the field and the name of the operator.
The map below shows the exact location of the asset in the state of Texas in the United States.
- Status: Operating
- Coordinates: 31.5843, -94.3164 (exact)
- Operator: Exco Operating Co.
- Discovery year:
- Production start year:
Production and Reserves
Table 1: Production and Reserves - Carthage (Haynesville Shale) - Exco Asset
|Category||Fuel Description||Reserve Classification||Quantity||Units||Data Year||Source|
|production||nonassociated gas||Not applicable||414||million m³/y||2019|||
- million m³/y = million cubic meters per year
Articles and Resources
- "Texas Production Data Query Dump File". Texas Railroad Commission (RRC). August 27, 2021. Archived from the original on September 16, 2021. Retrieved August 27, 2021.
- "Texas Well Layers by County". Texas Railroad Commission (RRC). August 24, 2021. Archived from the original on September 16, 2021. Retrieved August 27, 2021.