Carville energy center
From Global Energy Monitor
|Part of the Global Gas Plant Tracker, a Global Energy Monitor project.|
Carville energy center is a 555-megawatt (MW) natural gas power station in the state of Louisiana, United States.
The map below shows the exact location of the power station in St Gabriel, United States.
- Owner: Carville Energy LLC [100%]
- Parent: Argo Infrastructure Partners [100%]
- Location: St Gabriel, Iberville, Louisiana, United States
- Coordinates: 30.2294, -91.0650 (exact)
- Gross generating capacity (operating): 555 MW
Articles and Resources
- "U.S. Energy Information Administration, Form EIA-860 detailed data with previous form data (EIA-860A/860B), 2018". Archived from the original on November 16, 2019. Retrieved September 10, 2021.
- "www.lspower.com/ls-power-announces-sale-of-carville-and-oneta-projects-to-argo-infrastructure-partners/". Archived from the original on September 17, 2021.
- "www.powerfinancerisk.com/article/28pga67ctf41ulpxyneo0/ls-power-closes-sale-of-carville-oneta". Archived from the original on September 17, 2021.
- "U.S. Energy Information Administration, Preliminary Monthly Electric Generator Inventory (November 2019)". Archived from the original on June 12, 2020. Retrieved September 10, 2021.