Caspian (Mazandaran West) power station
|Part of the Global Gas Plant Tracker, a Global Energy Monitor and Center for Media and Democracy project.|
Caspian (Mazandaran West) power station is a 460-megawatt (MW) gas-fired power plant, under construction (as of June 2019) in Mazandaran Province, Iran.
The map below shows the approximate location of the power station in Noshahr County, Mazandaran Province, Iran.
- Sponsor: Arian Mahtaab Gostar Co.
- Parent company: Mahtaab Group
- Location: Noshahr County, Mazandaran Province, Iran
- Coordinates: 36.6494, 51.4887 (approximate)
- Gross capacity (under construction): 460 MW
Articles and Resources
- Platts World Electric Power Plants Database (June 2019 release)