Cassano Spinola power station
From Global Energy Monitor
|Part of the Global Gas Plant Tracker, a Global Energy Monitor and Center for Media and Democracy project.|
Cassano Spinola power station is a 50-megawatt (MW) gas-fired power plant in the province of Alessandria, Italy.
The map below shows the location of the power station in Cassano Spinola, the province of Alessandria, Italy.
- Sponsor: Roquette Italia SpA
- Parent company: Roquette Freres
- Location: Cassano Spinola, the province of Alessandria, Italy
- Coordinates: 44.7605, 8.8553 (exact)
- Gross generating capacity (operating): 50 MW
Articles and Resources
- World Electric Power Plants database S&P Global Platts, June 2019
- Google Maps accessed January 2020
- ENTSO-E Transparency Platform, ID 26WCNTRLDCGNR45M accessed November 2019