Cassino power station
From Global Energy Monitor
|Part of the |
Global Gas Plant Tracker,
a Global Energy Monitor project.
Cassino power station is a 100-megawatt (MW) gas-fired power plant in the province of Frosinone, Italy.
The map below shows the location of the power station in Piedimonte San Germano, the province of Frosinone, Italy.
- Sponsor: Serene SpA
- Parent company: BG Italia Power SpA (BG Group)
- Location: Piedimonte San Germano, the province of Frosinone, Italy
- Coordinates: 41.4764, 13.7532 (exact)
- Gross generating capacity (operating): 100 MW
Articles and Resources
- Cassino Gas Power Plant
- Power Plants in Italy European Environment Agency, accessed November 2019
- ENTSO-E Transparency Platform, ID 26WUCSSINOMETA1Y accessed November 2019
- FRESNA (FIAS Renewable Energy Systems & Network Analysis) version 4.1 (July 2019)