Castellón power station
From Global Energy Monitor
|Part of the Global Gas Plant Tracker, a Global Energy Monitor and Center for Media and Democracy project.|
Castellón power station is a 1,621-megawatt (MW) gas-fired power plant in the province of Castellon, Spain.
The map below shows the location of the power station in Castelló de la Plana, the province of Castellon, Spain.
- Sponsor: Iberdrola Generacion S.A.
- Parent company: Iberdrola SA
- Location: Castelló de la Plana, the province of Castellon, Spain
- Coordinates: 39.9592, -0.0010 (exact)
- Gross generating capacity (operating): 1,621 MW
Articles and Resources
- Iberdrola Worldwide - Iberdrola
- Legal Entity Identifier (LEI) F6WVXETRO72NKWGJ5E23 Global Legal Entity Identifier Foundation, accessed January 2020
- Global Power Plant Database v.1.2.0, ID WRI1006413 World Resources Institute, June 2019
- ENTSO-E Transparency Platform, ID 18WCTN3TG1-12-CI, 18WCTN3TG2-12-CB, 18WCTN3TV-123-C2 accessed November 2019
- Spanish Electricity System 2018 Report Red Eléctrica de España, August 1, 2019
- Open Power System Data December 2018
- ENTSO-E Transparency Platform, ID 18WCTN4TG1-123-M, 18WCTN4TG2-123-F, 18WCTN4TV-1234-3 accessed November 2019