Castelmassa power station
From Global Energy Monitor
|Part of the Global Gas Plant Tracker, a Global Energy Monitor and Center for Media and Democracy project.|
Castelmassa power station is a 54-megawatt (MW) gas-fired power plant in the province of Rovigo, Italy.
The map below shows the location of the power station in Castelmassa, the province of Rovigo, Italy.
- Sponsor: Cofely Italia SpA
- Parent company: Engie SA
- Location: Castelmassa, the province of Rovigo, Italy
- Coordinates: 45.0213, 11.3116 (exact)
- Gross generating capacity (operating): 54 MW
Articles and Resources
- World Electric Power Plants database S&P Global Platts, June 2019
- › documents › GDF-SUEZ-Analyst-Pack-H1-2013
- Google Maps accessed January 2020
- ENTSO-E Transparency Platform, ID 26WUUCASTELMAS1K accessed November 2019