Castelnou power station
From Global Energy Monitor
|Part of the Global Gas Plant Tracker, a Global Energy Monitor and Center for Media and Democracy project.|
Castelnou power station is a 791-megawatt (MW) gas-fired power plant in the province of Teruel, Spain.
The map below shows the location of the power station in Castelnou, the province of Teruel, Spain.
- Sponsor: Initec Energia SA
- Parent company: ACS ACTIVIDADES DE CONSTRUCCIÓN Y SERVICIOS, S.A.
- Location: Castelnou, the province of Teruel, Spain
- Coordinates: 41.2167, -0.2928 (exact)
- Gross generating capacity (operating): 791 MW
Articles and Resources
- INITEC Energía - Combined Cycled Thermoelectric Power Plants
- Legal Entity Identifier (LEI) 95980020140005558665 Global Legal Entity Identifier Foundation, accessed January 2020
- Global Power Plant Database v.1.2.0, ID WRI1006355 World Resources Institute, June 2019
- ENTSO-E Transparency Platform, ID 18WCTNUTG1-12-C7, 18WCTNUTG2-12-C0, 18WCTNUTV-123-CS accessed November 2019
- Spanish Electricity System 2018 Report Red Eléctrica de España, August 1, 2019
- Open Power Plants Database, ID g_18WCTNUTG1-12-C7, g_18WCTNUTG2-12-C0, g_18WCTNUTV-123-CS European Commission Joint Research Centre, version 0.91