Castleton energy center
From Global Energy Monitor
|Part of the Global Gas Plant Tracker, a Global Energy Monitor project.|
Castleton energy center is a 72-megawatt (MW) natural gas power station in the state of New York, United States.
The map below shows the exact location of the power station in Castleton, United States.
- Owner: Castleton Energy Center [50%]; Fortistar Castleton Power [50%]
- Parent: Fortistar LLC [50%]; Fortistar LLC [50%]
- Location: Castleton, Rensselaer, New York, United States
- Coordinates: 42.5375, -73.7433 (exact)
- Gross generating capacity (operating): 72 MW
Articles and Resources
- "U.S. Energy Information Administration, Form EIA-860 detailed data with previous form data (EIA-860A/860B), 2018". Archived from the original on November 16, 2019. Retrieved September 10, 2021.
- "www.businesswire.com/news/home/20160427005463/en/Fortistar-Signs-Purchase-Agreement-Castleton-Power-Plant". Archived from the original on September 17, 2021.
- "U.S. Energy Information Administration, Preliminary Monthly Electric Generator Inventory (November 2019)". Archived from the original on June 12, 2020. Retrieved September 10, 2021.