Cat Hai FSRU
|This article is part of the Global Fossil Infrastructure Tracker, a project of Global Energy Monitor.|
The proposed import terminal will be in North, Hai Phong, Vietnam.
- Owner: ExxonMobil, JERA, Hai Phong People’s Committee
- Parent company: ExxonMobil, JERA, Government of Hai Phong
- Location: North, Hai Phong, Vietnam
- Coordinates: 20.866225, 106.678881 (approximate)
- Capacity: 1-3 mtpa
- Status: Proposed
- Start Year: 2030
ExxonMobil, Hai Phong People’s Committee and Japan power generation company JERA have signed a Memorandum of Understanding (MOU) to work together on a potential integrated LNG to Power project in Hai Phong.
Articles and Resources
Related GEM.wiki articles
- Vietnam ramps up plans for LNG import terminals, power plants Energy World, September 9, 2020
- LNG IN VIETNAM'S POWER SECTOR [NGW MAGAZINE]. Natural Gas World. January 29, 2021.
- Integrated LNG to Power Project in Vietnam. ExxonMobil LNG. Accessed July 2022.
- Emerging LNG Demand. The Oxford Institute for Energy Studies. September 2020.