Cavalier Energy Centre
From Global Energy Monitor
|Part of the Global Gas Plant Tracker, a Global Energy Monitor project.|
Cavalier Energy Centre is a 120-megawatt (MW) natural gas power station in the province of Alberta, Canada.
The map below shows the exact location of the power station in Strathmore, Canada.
- Owner: Enmax Corporation [100%]
- Parent: The City of Calgary [100%]
- Location: Strathmore, Alberta, Canada
- Coordinates: 51.0056, -113.1716 (exact)
- Gross generating capacity (operating): 120 MW
Articles and Resources
- "www.enmax.com/generation-wires/generation/natural-gas-powered/cavalier-energy-centre-and-balzac-facility". www.enmax.com. Archived from the original on June 3, 2021. Retrieved January 29, 2022.
- "Our Companies". www.enmax.com. Archived from the original on June 3, 2021. Retrieved January 29, 2022.
- "PowerPlantsAllGE100MW_NorthAmerica_201708.xlsx". North American Cooperation on Energy Information (NACEI). August 1, 2017. Archived from the original on May 14, 2021. Retrieved May 14, 2021.
- Global Energy Observatory ID 41108, accessed January 2022