Cazenga power station
From Global Energy Monitor
|Part of the Global Gas Plant Tracker, a Global Energy Monitor project.|
Cazenga power station is a proposed 100-megawatt (MW) natural gas power station in Luanda province, Angola.
The map below shows the exact location of the power station in Cazenga, Angola.
- Owner: not found [100%]
- Parent: not found [100%]
- Location: Cazenga, Luanda, Angola
- Coordinates: -8.8149, 13.3065 (exact)
- Gross generating capacity (proposed): 100 MW
Articles and Resources
- "www.lerenovaveis.org/contents/lerpublication/MINEA_2014_AUG_Atlas_Energias_Renovaveis_Visao_Sector_Electrico.pdf" (PDF). Archived (PDF) from the original on June 2, 2021.
- "openjicareport.jica.go.jp/pdf/12324307_01.pdf" (PDF). Archived (PDF) from the original on April 14, 2021.
- "gestoenergy.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/04/ANGOLA-POWER-SECTOR-LONG-TERM-VISION.pdf" (PDF). Archived (PDF) from the original on June 2, 2021.