Cedar Bayou power station
From Global Energy Monitor
|Part of the Global Gas Plant Tracker, a Global Energy Monitor project.|
Cedar Bayou power station is a 1530-megawatt (MW) natural gas power station in the state of Texas, United States.
The map below shows the exact location of the power station in Baytown, United States.
- Owner: NRG Texas Power LLC [100%]
- Parent: NRG Energy Inc [100%]
- Location: Baytown, Chambers, Texas, United States
- Coordinates: 29.7500, -94.9256 (exact)
- Gross generating capacity (operating): 1530 MW
Articles and Resources
- "U.S. Energy Information Administration, Form EIA-860 detailed data with previous form data (EIA-860A/860B), 2018". Archived from the original on November 16, 2019. Retrieved September 10, 2021.
- Legal Entity Identifier (LEI) 5E2UPK5SW04M13XY7I38. Global Legal Entity Identifier Foundation
- "U.S. Energy Information Administration, Preliminary Monthly Electric Generator Inventory (November 2019)". Archived from the original on June 12, 2020. Retrieved September 10, 2021.