Cedar Grove Mine
From Global Energy Monitor
|This article is part of the |
Global Coal Mine Tracker, a project of Global Energy Monitor.
Slip Ridge Cedar Grove Mine is an underground coal mining operation in Raleigh County, West Virginia, operated by Marfork Coal Company and owned by Alpha Metallurgical Resources Inc.
- MSHA ID: 4609048
- Operator: Marfork Coal Company, Inc.
- Controller: Alpha Metallurgical Resources Inc
- Location: Raleigh, WV
- Coordinates: 37.812476, -81.933874
- Production (short tons): 0.129 million tons (2020)
- Coal Type: Bituminous
- Mining Method: Underground
- Mine Status: Operating
- Average No. of Employees: 74
Articles and resources
- "Major U.S. Coal Mines," Energy Information Administration