Cedar Grove Mine
From Global Energy Monitor
|This article is part of the Global Coal Mine Tracker, a project of Global Energy Monitor.|
Slip Ridge Cedar Grove Mine is an underground coal mining operation in Raleigh County, West Virginia, operated by Marfork Coal Company and owned by Alpha Metallurgical Resources Inc.
- MSHA ID: 4609048
- Operator: Marfork Coal Company, Inc.
- Controller: Alpha Metallurgical Resources Inc
- Location: Raleigh, WV
- Coordinates: 37.812476, -81.933874
- Production (short tons): 0.129 million tons (2020)
- Coal Type: Bituminous
- Mining Method: Underground
- Mine Status: Operating
- Average No. of Employees: 74
Articles and resources
- "Major U.S. Coal Mines," Energy Information Administration