Celanese power station
From Global Energy Monitor
Celanese power station is a retired 37-megawatt (MW) coal-fired power station in the state of Texas, United States.
The map below shows the approximate location of the power station in the state of Texas, United States.
- Sponsor: Southwestern Public Serv Co
- Parent company: Xcel Energy
- Location: the state of Texas, United States
- Coordinates: 30.0336, -95.2611 (approx.)
- Coal type: Sub-bituminous
- Coal source:
- Gross generating capacity (retired): 37 MW
- Unit S1: Coal-fired subcritical, 37 MW (start-up in 1979)
Articles and Resources