Celano power station
From Global Energy Monitor
|Part of the Global Gas Plant Tracker, a Global Energy Monitor and Center for Media and Democracy project.|
Celano power station is a 175-megawatt (MW) gas-fired power plant in the province of L'Aquila, Italy.
The map below shows the location of the power station in Celano, the province of L'Aquila, Italy.
- Sponsor: Grupo Industriale Maccaferri
- Parent company:
- Location: Celano, the province of L'Aquila, Italy
- Coordinates: 42.0481, 13.5362 (exact)
- Gross generating capacity (operating): 175 MW
Articles and Resources
- Global Power Plant Database v.1.2.0, ID WRI1002864 World Resources Institute, June 2019
- Open Power System Data December 2018
- ENTSO-E Transparency Platform, ID ENTSOE_p_26WIMPI-S13SCNDQ accessed November 2019
- World Electric Power Plants database S&P Global Platts, June 2019