Celpav IV power station
From Global Energy Monitor
|Part of the Global Gas Plant Tracker, a Global Energy Monitor and Center for Media and Democracy project.|
Celpav IV power station (Usina Termelétrica Celpav IV) is a 139-megawatt (MW) gas-fired power station in the state of São Paulo, Brazil.
The map below shows the approximate location of the power station in Jacareí, the state of São Paulo, Brazil.
- Sponsor: Suzano S.A.
- Parent company: Group Suzano
- Location: Jacareí, São Paulo, Brazil
- Coordinates: -23.2949, -45.9810 (approximate)
- Gross generating capacity (operating): 139 MW
Articles and Resources
- "Sistema de Informações Georreferenciadas do Setor Elétrico (SIGEL)". Agência Nacional de Energia Elétrica (ANEEL, Brazilian Electricity Regulatory Agency). Archived from the original on April 9, 2020. Retrieved May 7, 2021.
- "Corporate Profile". Suzano. Archived from the original on May 3, 2021. Retrieved May 4, 2021.