Celso Furtado power station
|Part of the Global Gas Plant Tracker, a Global Energy Monitor and Center for Media and Democracy project.|
Celso Furtado power station (Usina Termelétrica Celso Furtado, also known as Termobahia Fase I) is a 186-megawatt (MW) gas-fired power station in the state of Bahia, Brazil.
The map below shows the exact location of the power station in São Francisco do Conde, the state of Bahia, Brazil.
- Sponsor: Petróleo Brasileiro S.A. (Petrobras)
- Parent company: Petróleo Brasileiro S.A. (Petrobras)
- Location: São Francisco do Conde, Bahia, Brazil
- Coordinates: -12.7030, -38.5728 (exact)
- Gross generating capacity (operating): 186 MW
Articles and Resources
- "Sistema de Informações Georreferenciadas do Setor Elétrico (SIGEL)". Agência Nacional de Energia Elétrica (ANEEL, Brazilian Electricity Regulatory Agency). Archived from the original on April 9, 2020. Retrieved May 7, 2021.
- "Home". Petrobras. Archived from the original on April 26, 2021. Retrieved May 4, 2021.
- "TermoBahia CCGT Power Plant Brazil". Global Energy Observatory. Archived from the original on May 3, 2021. Retrieved May 4, 2021.