Cemindo Gemilang power station
From Global Energy Monitor
|This article is part of the CoalSwarm coverage of Indonesia and coal|
Cemindo Gemilang power station is a 60-megawatt (MW) coal-fired power plant in Labak regency, Banten, Java Indonesia.
The satellite image below shows the plant at the Gemilang cement factory in Labak regency, Banten, Java, Indonesia.
Background on Plant
The plant was completed in July 2016 at a cost of US$150 million. It powers the PT Cemindo Gemilang cement factory in Labak regency.
- Sponsor: PT Cemindo Gemilang
- Parent company: PT Cemindo Gemilang
- Location: Labak regency, Banten, Java Indonesia
- Coordinates: -6.950808, 106.2501579
- Status: Operating
- Gross Capacity: 60 MW
- Type: unknown
- Start date: 2016
- Coal Type:
- Coal Source:
- Source of financing:
Articles and resources
- ↑ KE PABRIK SEMEN MERAH PUTIH (CEMINDO) DI KECAMATAN BAYAH, KABUPATEN LEBAK, DPR Indonesia, March 5, 2019