Cengiz Enerji Samsun power station
From Global Energy Monitor
|Part of the Global Gas Plant Tracker, a Global Energy Monitor project.|
Cengiz Enerji Samsun power station (also known as Cengiz Enerji Samsun Termik Santrali) is an 849-megawatt (MW) natural gas power station in Samsun province, Turkey.
The map below shows the exact location of the power station in Tekkeköy, Turkey.
- Owner: Cengiz Enerji [100%]
- Parent: Cengiz Holding [100%]
- Location: Tekkeköy, Samsun, Turkey
- Coordinates: 41.2393, 36.4799 (exact)
- Gross generating capacity (operating): 849 MW
Articles and Resources
- "cengizenerji.com.tr/faal-tesisler/#1520344854326-a0ad65e8-3e3f". Archived from the original on June 30, 2021.
- "cengizenerji.com.tr/hakkimizda/". Archived from the original on June 16, 2021.
- Global Power Plant Database v.1.2.0, ID WRI1018759 World Resources Institute, June 2019
- "cengizenerji.com.tr/enerji-uretim-termik-santraller/#1507900005383-4704d914-7257". Archived from the original on June 30, 2021.
- "Cengiz Enerji Samsun Termik Santrali". Enerji Atlası. Archived from the original on December 3, 2020. Retrieved January 20, 2022.
- "lisans.epdk.org.tr/epvys-web/faces/pages/lisans/elektrikUretim/elektrikUretimOzetSorgula.xhtml". Retrieved January 20, 2022.
- "cengizenerji.com.tr/faal-tesisler/#1520341320957-1084b330-3dff". Archived from the original on June 30, 2021.