CP Bahari power station
|This article is part of the CoalSwarm coverage of Indonesia and coal|
Central Prima Bahari power station, also known as the CP Bahari power station, was a proposed 60-megawatt (MW) coal-fired station in Lampung Province, Indonesia. It appears that the project was abandoned.
The map below shows the location of North Lampung Regency, the approximate location of the plant, in Lampung Province.
Background on Plant
According to a 2008 Truba Alam Manunggal Engineering Tbk presentation, the two 30 MW units of the power station were at "30% construction" status and slated for operation in 2009,  As of September 2016, There is no evidence that the project was actually built.
- Sponsor: PT Truba Alam Manunggal Engrg
- Parent company: Truba Manunggal
- Location: North Lampung (Lampung Utara) Regency, Lampung Province, Sumatra, Indonesia
- Coordinates: -4.82, 104.87 (approximate)
- Status: Cancelled
- Gross Capacity: 60 MW (Units 1 & 2: 30 MW); additional 60 MW (Units 3 & 4: 30 MW)
- Type: Subcritical
- Start date: 2014? (Units 1 & 2)
- Coal Type:
- Coal Source:
- Source of financing:
Articles and resources
- "Truba Alam Manunggal Engineering Tbk Management presentation," August 2008
- "Our service," Sieta Power, Nov 28, 2012