Central CHP-1 (TGC-1) power station
From Global Energy Monitor
|Part of the Global Gas Plant Tracker, a Global Energy Monitor project.|
Central CHP-1 (TGC-1) power station (Центральная ТЭЦ (ЭС-1)) is a 100-megawatt (MW) fuel oil and natural gas power station in Leningrad Oblast, Russia.
The map below shows the exact location of the power station in Saint Petersburg, Russia.
- Owner: PJSC "TGC-1" [100%]
- Parent: PJSC Gazprom [51.8%]; Fortum Oyj [29.4%]; other [19%]
- Location: Saint Petersburg, Leningrad, Russia
- Coordinates: 59.9069, 30.3344 (exact)
- Gross generating capacity (operating): 100 MW
Articles and Resources
- "www.tgc1.ru/production/complex/spb-branch/centralnaya-chpp/". Archived from the original on August 14, 2021.
- "www.tgc1.ru/about/". Archived from the original on May 19, 2021.
- Global Power Plant Database v.1.2.0, ID WRI1062199 World Resources Institute, June 2019
- Google Maps
- "tgc1.ru/production/complex/spb-branch/centralnaya-chpp/". Archived from the original on May 6, 2021.
- "energybase.ru/power-plant/central-chp-1". Archived from the original on June 16, 2021.
- "www.tgc1.ru/production/investment/programma-dpm/centralnaya-chpp-2011-2016/". Archived from the original on August 14, 2021.