Central Tarim Oil and Gas Field (China)
From Global Energy Monitor
|This article is part of the Global Oil and Gas Extraction Tracker, a Global Energy Monitor project.|
Central Tarim Field is an operating oil and gas field in China.
The location of the field in China is not known.
- Status: Operating
- Operator: CNPC
- Discovery year:
- Production start year:
- Basin: Tarim
Production and Reserves
Table 1: Production and Reserves - Central Tarim Field
|Category||Fuel Description||Reserve Classification||Quantity||Units||Data Year||Source|
|reserves||gas||proved reserves||102 000||million m³||2015|||
|reserves||oil||proved reserves||2 829||million bbl||2015|||
- million bbl = million barrels
- million m³ = million cubic meters
Articles and Resources
- "www.chinanews.com/cj/2021/01-07/9380815.shtml". Archived from the original on August 31, 2021. Retrieved September 27, 2021.
- "tlmyt.cnpc.com.cn/". Archived from the original on August 31, 2021. Retrieved September 27, 2021.
- Xiong-Qi Pang (2015). "Petroleum geology features and research developments of hydrocarbon accumulation in deep petroliferous basins" (PDF). CORE. Archived (PDF) from the original on April 16, 2021. Retrieved April 16, 2021. line feed character in
|title=at position 53 (help)