Cerkezkoy Ugur power station
From Global Energy Monitor
|Part of the Global Gas Plant Tracker, a Global Energy Monitor project.|
Cerkezkoy Ugur power station (also known as Çerkezköy Production Plant) is a 60-megawatt (MW) natural gas power station in Çerkezköy/Tekirdağ province, Turkey.
The map below shows the exact location of the power station in Karaağaç, Turkey.
- Owner: Uğur Enerji Üretim Ticaret ve Sanayi AŞ [100%]
- Parent: Uğur Enerji Üretim Ticaret ve Sanayi AŞ [100%]
- Location: Karaağaç, Çerkezköy/Tekirdağ, Turkey
- Coordinates: 41.2927, 27.9563 (exact)
- Gross generating capacity (operating): 60 MW
Articles and Resources
- "www.industryabout.com/country-territories-3/1635-turkey/fossil-fuels-energy/23916-cerkezkoey-gas-power-plant". Archived from the original on June 16, 2021.
- "www.enerjiatlasi.com/firma/ugur-enerji.html". Archived from the original on September 22, 2021.
- "www.emo.org.tr/ekler/a3b7e412019793f_ek.pdf" (PDF). Retrieved January 20, 2022.
- "www.armaganmuhendislik.com.tr/ugur-enerji-cerkezkoy-uretim-santrali/projeler/55". Archived from the original on June 12, 2021.