Cerro Dragón power station
From Global Energy Monitor
|Part of the Global Gas Plant Tracker, a Global Energy Monitor and Center for Media and Democracy project.|
Cerro Dragón power station (Central CC Cerro Dragón) is a 160-megawatt (MW) gas-fired power station in Chubut province, Argentina.
The map below shows the approximate location of the power station in Comodoro Rivadavia, Chubut province, Argentina.
- Sponsor: Pan American Energy
- Parent company: BP plc [50%]; BC Energy Investments Corp. [50%]
- Location: Comodoro Rivadavia, Chubut, Argentina
- Coordinates: -45.8370, -67.5713 (approximate)
- Gross generating capacity (operating): 160 MW
Articles and Resources
- "Cerro Dragón combined cycle power plant". SENER. Archived from the original on May 3, 2021. Retrieved May 4, 2021.
- "Pan American Energy". Fitch Ratings. Archived from the original on May 12, 2021. Retrieved May 7, 2021.
- "Bridas and BP Agree to Integrate PAE and Axion Energy". Pan American Energy (PAE). November 9, 2017. Archived from the original on May 12, 2021. Retrieved May 7, 2021.