Cerro Negro (Anzoátegui) Oil Field (Venezuela)
From Global Energy Monitor
|This article is part of the Global Oil and Gas Extraction Tracker, a Global Energy Monitor project.|
Cerro Negro (Anzoátegui) Field is an operating oil field in Venezuela.
The map below shows the approximate location of the field in Venezuela.
- Status: Operating
- Coordinates: 8.6478, -63.1062 (approximate)
- Operator: PDVSA
- Discovery year: 1979
- Production start year:
Production and Reserves
Table 1: Production and Reserves - Cerro Negro (Anzoátegui) Field
|Category||Fuel Description||Reserve Classification||Quantity||Units||Data Year||Source|
|production||oil||not applicable||73||million bbl/y||2015|||
|production||total liquids||not applicable||52||million bbl/y||2004|||
|reserves||oil||1P reserves||32 491||million bbl||2015|||
|reserves||total liquids||1P reserves||7 183||million bbl||2004|||
- million bbl = million barrels
- million bbl/y = million barrels per year
- total liquids = oil, including condensate and natural gas liquids
Articles and Resources
- "PETRÓLEOS DE VENEZUELA, S.A. EX-99.T3". U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission. October 1, 2016. Archived from the original on March 31, 2021. Retrieved March 31, 2021.
- Jan, Allard W. (January 1, 2013). "Geologic Reservoir Characterization and Evaluation of the Petrocedeno Field, Early Miocene Oficina Formation, Orinoco Heavy Oil Belt, Venezuela". Archived from the original on August 31, 2021. Retrieved September 27, 2021.
- "United States Securities And Exchange Commission Form 20F" (PDF). U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission. November 17, 2020. Archived (PDF) from the original on June 2, 2021. Retrieved March 17, 2021.
- "www.sec.gov/Archives/edgar/data/906424/000119312516712239/d171369dex99t3e.htm". Archived from the original on August 31, 2021. Retrieved September 27, 2021.