Chabahar (NALCO) power plant
From Global Energy Monitor
|Part of the |
Global Gas Plant Tracker,
a Global Energy Monitor project.
Chabahar (NALCO) power plant was a proposed 1000-megawatt (MW) natural gas power station, which has been cancelled, in Sistan and Baluchestan province, Iran.
The map below shows the approximate location of the power station in Chabahar, Iran.
- Owner: National Aluminium Co. Ltd. (NALCO) [100%]
- Parent: National Aluminium Co. Ltd. (NALCO) [100%]
- Location: Chabahar, Sistan and Baluchestan, Iran
- Coordinates: 25.2886, 60.6167 (approximate)
- Gross generating capacity (cancelled): 1000 MW
Articles and Resources
- ↑ 1.0 1.1 1.2 "financialtribune.com/articles/economy-business-and-markets/40511/nalco-plans-toll-smelting-of-aluminum-in-iran". Archived from the original on September 24, 2020.
- ↑ "nalcoindia.com/company/about-us/". Archived from the original on August 13, 2021.
- ↑ Google Maps