Chadansky coal mine
|This article is part of the Global Coal Mine Tracker, a project of Global Energy Monitor.|
The Chadansky (or Chadan, or Chaadana) Coal Mine is an operating surface coal mine in Tuva Republic, Russia.
The map below shows the location of the mine, 17 km east of Chadan (Chaadana), in Dzun-Khemchiksky (Chөөn-Khemchik) District, Tuva Republic, Russia.
The Chadansky coal mine is a surface coal mine. It is operated by Tuva Mining Company, a subsidiary of En+ Group. It produces 190,000 tons per year, and is located in the Ulug-Chem coal basin.
- Owner: Tuva Mining Company
- Parent Company: En+ Group
- Location: 17 km east of Chadan (Chaadana), Dzun-Khemchiksky (Chөөn-Khemchik) District, Tuva Republic, Russia
- Coordinates: 51.318704, 91.839437 (exact)
- Status: Operating
- Production Capacity: 0.19 MT/year
- Total Reserves:
- Recoverable Reserves:
- Coal type:
- Mine Type: Surface
- Start Year: 1964
- Source of Financing:
Articles and resources
- Chadaana Coal Mine, Wikimapia, accessed May 2021.